Sunday, April 6, 2008

Walther (SIP/ Virtual Team)

I enjoyed this article. As Erin said, some parts were a little bit repetitive...however, I am glad we discussed more on SIP and attribution error. I think SIP is really important to note because the end result is the same as face to face. Some people may think online interactions don't work as well as face to face...but they just develop more slowly. I also think it is important to note the SIP rules we went over. I think those are all very important rules to use, but there are many more ways to go about communication online. If a virtual team were to be built, those rules would be very helpful in beginning a solid online communication team. I believe in the years to come virtual teams will become more and more common. This will be leading to more interactions and trust being built online.

No comments: