Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Update on my car

So today was an interesting day I would have to say! Yes it was my car that got broken into this morning! Who would have thought?? Thats just my luck...I only come to school on Tues and Thurs and three days before my last day, something goes wrong. I guess I can be greatful that I was not in the car and did not get harmed! Although my passenger side window did get busted in and they tooke my stereo (which was also a DVD touch screen). They did not get my speakers in the back or the amp that goes along with those....thanks to a friendly school goer. Its almost hard to believe when you get taken out of class for something like this....but it is very real when you get up to where you parked your car only an hour before. After dealing with the police I took my car to a dealership so it could be kept safe from the rain and hopefully from other intruders. I was able to get myself a rental. I hope everyone else's presentations went well today...and sorry for the interruption during our class time.

2 comments:

Ginny Elizabeth said...

i can't believe this happened. i feel so bad for you. crime and safety is ridiculous on campus... they should invest into some cameras, ANDDD more security cops!

hope it all works out :)

Meg F said...

I'm sorry this happened. Security does suck on this campus. I can't believe this happened in a parking deck. I'm glad that there wasn't too much damage.